Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stop => Dance



As a smoker I constantly find myself thinking, is it really that necessary?, sometimes making a balance of how much worth's it, but at the end most of the people like myself decide not to stop or they just easily fall back in. And looking around during the weekend I found this site that offers us both, an advice and photographic art. Is an interesting site with people from around the world posting images that they created, with their experience of quitting or trying to, with the only purpose of making us understand how cigarrettes will consume our lives into ashes, funny isn´t it.

You can check this out, it has some really good, creative images and also you can find a lot of things that maybe won't mean anything to you, I had that feeling as i was going through it.

The Art of Quitting




Changing the subject, I´m going to talk a little bit about Moulinex which are two producers from Portugal that are now based in Munich. Within their influences you'll find important classic and contemporary teachers, among them Daft Punk, Kraftwerk, Alan Braxe, Vitalic, Ed Banger, Russ Chimes, Miami Horror, etc. They've been around since 2006 and are still going independent, but keep track of them because their banging and energetic tracks combined with that classic house sound its a monster on the dancefloor.

First I'll leave you a track of their own called Break Chops.

Moulinex - Break Chops


I can't let you without this remix that was in my head all weekend, it's for When Saints Go Machine from Copenhagen, Denmark.

When Saints Go Machine - You Should Be Someone Else (Moulinex Remix)

Enjoy.

3YO

No comments: