Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Icasol


Last week was kind of busy for me, I was feeling all stressed out and I was looking for something to calm me down, make me feel comfortable and looking through my music I found the perfect formula for what I needed, a track that has been for a while in theneonrider music library but that I haven't heard in months. This track released November last year on the high quality label Claremont 56 is called "Ongou" by Icasol and it's remixed by one of the finest acts out there, Idjut Boys.

I don't want to bore you with too much information, I just want to let you know that this track is pure beauty, a work of art for you to close your eyes, relax and then fly off to your favorite destination.

Icasol - Ongou (Idjut Boys Brown Thumb Remix)

Enjoy!

3YO

No comments: