Monday, September 22, 2008

LGI


What can I say?, destiny just got my way because I was looking for something really really good for my post, something fresh and this couple made my day, they are Katie Pawluk and Lance Lemon from Providence, RI/NY and together they go by the name of Let's Get Invisible. With just one year since its creation, this project feels just right, the great female vocals mixed with a great beat and I just don't know how to explain the genre yet but actually that doesn't matter at all, what matters is that I can't keep 'em off my headphones just as you won't soon.

When they started a year ago they didn't have much idea of what they were doing, but influences always come together and here's what they told us: "the sounds, films and energy of our youth in the 80's made us fall in love with thick bass lines, cheap synths and jem and the hollograms". How about that, you´ll be the judge of this upcoming neon talents and record labels be aware because these kids are on fire and they aren't signed yet, TheNeonRider suggest you take a look on fresh acts like this.

They are currently working on some new tracks as well as on a mixtape that is going to be released on october and as they told us this one is just for having fun and you know good things happen when you are doing something just for the passion of it, don't miss it!. They are also doing some collaborations with Futurecop! and some other big acts, but that's a surprise so stay tuned and give these kids some myspace love.

I'm leaving you two killer tracks, "Viewers Like You" and "Jump Back" which is my personal favorite, these two are a high recommendation by theneonrider crew, download them and go nuts!


Let's Get Invisible - Viewers Like You


Let's Get Invisible - Jump Back

Enjoy!

3YO

No comments: