Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Take it to the next level.

I've posted short films with cool motion graphics, without them, but specially excellent stuff. I'm going to go visual again on this post for a little change.



We've never talked about sports, and I'm not going to, but this Nike commercial directed by Guy Ritchie Impressed me. We all love POV shots when they're executed as clean and perfect. If you wanted to know how does it feel to play against the best of the best in the world, let Mr. Madonna do it for you.



The spot feels more like a short film than a commercial, it has comedy, strong parts and even sexual parts in it. The ending perfectly frames the story, and the Eagles of Death Metal soundtrack fits like a glove. Nike did it again. Always ahead of the game.

Enjoy!

RYDR.

1 comment:

denise said...

I think Mr Madonna should stick to directing things without his superstar wife in them. Great post.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LVTVYpZ9ivA