Sunday, March 2, 2008

Back to your 80's TV

Ok first of all I want to make something clear, as Wayfarer said, we don't like posting the latest remix of the remix of the remix, and because I'm talking about Justice, applies to them too. All the hype behind this guys is kind of gross but, when I saw this video, I thought that definitely needed a post about it.

The video is directed again by SOME and, the motion graphics are made by Machine Mollie. Their work is kind of generic, and it doesn't really follow trends as other studios.



The video is great, it's like a big homage to all the cool 80's motion graphics from studios to TV networks. You can see the CBS Fox HBO SEGA ESPN, and a bunch of them that I don't remember that well. It's really well made and the ending is the best part, it's just really cool and frames the whole video up. If you saw Family Ties you might remember what is it all about. Hope you like it, and takes you back to your childhood. Enjoy!

No comments: