Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Italo From the Future

Wicked Picture, right? today I'm introducing to you another neon talent suggestion and I'm sure that just by the image you are wondering who are these robotic characters. Well they are DW from Stockholm, Sweden hitting us with some exciting tracks but what really amazed us is the art that they are making, it goes just right with the sound. Fresh, smooth beats combined with some Italo make a perfect mixture to take an exciting ride with these two fellas.


The song that I'm leaving you today is Hijack, my personal favorite, Killian and Amir (their real names) don´t have a label yet and they are still going independent but I'll bet that through the year we will see more of them because they just can't stay out of sight. Be sure to check out these guys myspace.

DW - Hijack


As a double treat I'm presenting you DaroC from Paris, this guy goes with a deeper and darker sound but it's really amazing, it just gets through you. In his influences we can find artists like Portishead, Depeche Mode, Ennio Morricone, Serge Gainsbourg, DJ Shadow, Air, etc. He is also going independent but that's what the neon is all about, support upcoming and talented artists with fresh sounds to open more and more minds into new acts.

I'm gonna leave you two tracks, the first one is called Birth which is just fresh out of the oven and the second one is called Serie B, I hope that you find both of them as captivating as I did. Maybe we'll check out an EP from DaroC during the year, let's hope it happens!

DaroC -Birth

DaroC - Serie B

Enjoy!

3YO

No comments: