Tuesday, December 11, 2007

For My People


Two years have passed since we heard Are You the One? or Down Down Down for the first time, but now Australia's most banging duo is back. "My People" is The Presets new single, which is coming out in 12" and CD December 7th on Modular Records, this is just a little taste of what we should expect for their sophomore album which will be out on April 2008. For what I've heard of this track, Kim and Julian decided to keep the synths, the guitars and that particular voice to give that rough sound that hooks you up right away. After the awarded Are You the One? video, they got back together with director Kris Moyes and they really blend in the song giving birth to this fantastic video.




As usual, I'm not going without leaving all you Neon Rider supporters a gift. Here is the song that will own you for the rest of the holidays and a bonus remix.

Enjoy!

The Presets - My People

The Presets - My People (D.I.M. Remix)


3YO

No comments: